This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Today you will learn how to make chicken soup Pakistani style. This is a very easy and tasty recipe for everyone to enjoy, including kids. As with most soups, it’s also well-liked in winter for lunch and dinner.
Chicken soup is a water-based soup where the main ingredient is chicken. Veggies and spices are then added for flavor. As you can probably guess, the variations of chicken + veggies + spices are endless. So use this recipe as a starting point and, if you’re up to it, experiment and try creating your own unique flavors!Print
Chicken Soup Pakistani Style
This is a very easy and tasty recipe for everyone to enjoy, including kids. As with most soups, it’s also well-liked in winter for lunch and dinner.
- 1 Whole Chicken
- 4 Carrots, halved
- 3 Stalks Celery, halved
- 2 Small Yellow Onions, halved
- Salt and pepper to Taste
- 1 teaspoon Chicken Bouillion (optional)
- Into a soup large pot place the chicken, onions, celery and cover with cold water
- Put the lid on and bring the water to a boil
- Once boiling, take off the lid and turn down the heat to a simmer
- Using a slotted spoon, skim the foam of the top when it builds up
- Strain the broth, when the chicken meat falls off of the bones with only a little pulling
- Take the chicken meat off the bones, chop the celery, onion and carrots
- Add salt and pepper the broth to taste
- Add chicken bouillion for more flavor, if desired
- Put the shredded chicken and all the chopped vegetables back into the pot, stir everything together and serve