You can use this method if you don’t have a dehydrator or a fryer.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit (or 93 degrees Celsius) or lower.
- On a baking sheet, place the marshmallows on a single layer.
- Pop the marshmallows into the oven.
- Toss every 20 minutes and bake until the marshmallows are completely dry. This should take about 2 hours.
- Once done, allow the mallows to cool and remove them from the oven once cool.
- Store in an airtight container or vacuum seal for longer storage.
- Category: Candy