This is the double boiler method. For the instructions on how to do this in a microwave please scroll down farther.
- 1 – 8oz. dark chocolate bar
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- A dash of whole milk
- Chop the chocolate into uniform-sized pieces to ensure they melt together at the same time.
- Melt the chocolates using the double boiler over low heat.
- As soon as the chocolates start to melt, start stirring using a rubber spatula for about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the chocolate from the heat and add in the butter and condensed milk. If the chocolate is too thick, add a dash of whole milk and stir. If the sweetness is not enough, add in more condensed milk and stir again.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the mold and let cool for 30 minutes.
- See below for additional Microwave Method
- Cuisine: Candy